Daikin Quaternity Ductless Heat Pump
Quaternity™ incorporates extensive technological innovations giving features and benefits that deliver a solution significantly superior to a traditional “mini-split” system. The system delivers one of the highest efficiencies.
With one of the highest efficiencies available, the inverter technology developed by Daikin is a true innovation in the area of climate control. The principle is simple: inverters adjust the power used to suit the actual requirement. No more, no less. This technology provides you with 2 concrete benefits: Comfort and Energy Efficiency (energy consumption drops by 30% compared to traditional on/off systems).
Comfort Beyond Compare!
Daikin’s Quaternity™ has added features that allow you to set and monitor relative humidity without lowering the temperature.
De-humidification has many beneficial effects on comfort levels. During the summer, where there is an infiltration of high humidity ambient air, even during mild ambient conditions, the room can feel very hot and stuffy. With Quaternity™ “controlled dehumidification” the system controls the indoor humidity level by mixing the cool dry air with warm air via its intelligent indoor heat exchanger technology. Also, this feature prevents inefficient overcooling, which helps to save on energy use.
Enjoy Cleaner, Purer Air.
Quaternity™ Purifies and Removes. An industry first! Did you know? Using both the Flash Streamer and Titanium Apatite filter together produces a photocatalyst two times more powerful than direct UV light. Flash Streamer technology is proven to deliver over 1,000 times faster purification versus normal “plasma” type systems. Air is a transportation device for microorganism which can cause infections or allergic reactions. A method to reduce the effect of microorganisms is to reduce the amount of time a person is exposed to them. This can be achieved with filtration but sometimes the wrong type of filtration can act as a breeding ground for the microorganism. This is why Quaternity™ uses a multi-stage filtration and air cleaning system which incorporates the “Flash Streamer” to break down and decompose the microorganisms in a timely manner.
How is the Quaternity Air Purification done?
The multi-layered air purifying function powerfully decomposes and removes molecules of allergens and odors. In the indoor unit, the air will be filtered out of dust and pollen and the photocatalytic air purification filter will further decompose odors. The stream discharges high energy electrons which analyzes, powerfully decomposes and removes molecules of allergens odors, unwanted bacteria, and other hazardous chemical material by collision with high-speed electrons discharged from streamer unit.
- Removal of allergens: pollen, dust mites, mold, etc.
- Removal of adjuvants – diesel exhaust particles, exhaust gas, etc.
- Deodorizing – odors of household trash, pet, cigarettes etc.
- Removal of bacteria – bacteria, viruses, mold spores, etc.
Quaternity™ represents a solution offering complete peace of mind.
At Daikin, we’re not just concerned with how comfortable the air conditioner makes you feel – but how comfortable you feel about the conditioned air itself. Instead of large condensing units with noisy compressors and large ductwork, Daikin systems are comprised of small, easily loaded outdoor units and a connected pair of refrigerant lines. These lines slide into a small 3-inch opening through a wall or ceiling connecting to a wall-mounted or a slim built-in indoor unit. There are few electrical connections to make so your contractor can install your system in a minimal amount of time – in many cases, on average, in a single day’s work. The compact and lightweight design, combined with the long, flexible piping and wiring, make installation a snap.
Simple to use remote control.
User-Friendly – Take advantage of the simple to use Wireless Remote Controller and abundance of function to set your Quaternity™ System exactly to your liking.
- Dehumidifying Function/ Enhanced comfort – set our preferred humidity set-point for your optimum comfort and Quaternity™ will do the rest.
- Cleaner Air – Daikin’s advanced Flash Streamer air purifying unit effectively eliminates all unpleasant odors, such as cooking odors, pet odors, cigarette smoke, allergens, viruses and bacteria.
- User-Friendly –Take advantage of the simple to use Wireless Remote Controller and abundance of functions to set your Quaternity System exactly to your liking.
- Save even more money with incredible energy savings. Operate Quaternity™ with the comfort of knowing its inverter compressor and innovative technology is one of the most energy efficient systems available on the market today. Because an inverter monitors and adjusts ambient temperature whenever needed, energy consumption drops by 30% compared to a traditional on/off system.
The Quaternity™ incorporates extensive technological innovations giving features and benefits that deliver a solution significantly superior to a traditional “mini-split” system. Features and benefits:
- First heat pump system in the world capable of controlling humidity levels to a determined setting.
- Purifies and removes allergens from the air. Daikin’s Flash Streamer technology is proven to deliver over 1,000 times faster purification versus normal “plasma” type systems.
- Up to SEER 22 and EER 15.8, one of the highest energy efficiencies in the market.
- Delivers incredible heating capacity at a lower ambient temperature (down to -4ºF)
- One outdoor unit (RXG) connects to one wall-mounted indoor unit (FTXG)
- Quick and easy duct-free installation
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Space-saving design
- Simple to use wireless infra-red remote controller shows ambient temperature and room temperature
- Comfort and sound set-back ability
- Very Quiet operation
Day Heating & Cooling provides Ductless Systems to Salem, Corvallis, Keizer, Dallas, Independence, Aumsville, Jefferson, Silverton, Sublimity, Monmouth, and the surrounding Oregon communities for their heating and air conditioning needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 503-363-4822 or 541-452-5111, or request service online today.